Monday, April 6, 2020

Work an Eat

Well another nice day, We went to Church, Checked Building and dropped off weekly Offering Reports My Honey got finished as she does every week.  We went to the Hardware store, AUBUCHON and I picked up my new Weed Whacker as I needed one for the New (Old) House yard and trimming, still looking for a lawn mower, we didn't have to go inside store as we ordered it online and just drove up and a Masked clerk brought it out to our car.   !
.
.
We then went to Roggies Chicken Farm and picked up 2 dozen xtra large eggs for 3 dollars.   They are a he Egg production family owned farm handed down to the next generation,  Carthage had 2 large Egg Farms and now down to 1, we get eggs every 2 weeks !  The smell is awful, a lot of noise ! 
.
.
This is looking inside the doorway, we are now supposed to enter in where the chickens are due to possible transferring in Germs or a Virus on our feet or clothes, they have several large barns, grow their own corn and oats!    They are a LLC and also a Mennonite Family an "No Sunday Sales" !
.
It was warm enough to work outside this afternoon but the wind was cool now and then as it blew in !
.
.
My Honey yelled at me as she didn't want her picture taken as the wind was blowing her hair !  She was cleaning out some Bulbs that she planted last fall !
.
.
I didn't have to worry about my Hair blowing all over when she took my Picture while cleaning and filling the bird feeders !
.
We worked outside about a couple hours, it got up to 55 degrees, and I was hungry !
.
.
Homemade Spaghetti and Homemade Baking Powder Biscuits, Sause was Pork and Venison. onion and Garlic with a Basil Leaf, it was GOOOOoooood !
.
I know we are supposed to be Sheltered in place but we got out as our Governor has closed non essential employees and business down until  Wednesday April 29.  We do however wear our "MASKS" when we venture outside near the Public and Wash our Hands over and over again!  Then we Pray !!
.
.
Everyone stay safe, healthy and Happy !
.
Don't forget our Veterans !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

YOu always make food look great. I know it is good. About your sweetie's picture. THEY are all alike,"DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE NOW!!!!" lol BUT REAL LIFE IS just REAL.
Yep time to work in the yard down here.
Love you guys, enjoyed the read.
Hold her tight!
Sherry & jack