Saturday, April 25, 2020

Keeping Busy

Staying Busy on this "Lock Down"-Shut In we are going thru,  I spent today outside on the yard, Garden Shed, Cloths Lines, Bird Feeders, Bird Houses, Shrubbery and fertilizing the lawn and more !
.
.
My Honey digging around some Bushs we are going to have our Son In Law come and pull out to get rid of !
.
This is our first Spring in our New (Old) House and we are making some changes !  Son in Law came and Grandson to remove some Prickly Bush's in front, We all stayed our 6 feet apart !
.
.
Choker Chain around the first Bush, Grandson driving the Truck and out the first one came !
.
.
Brent, our Grandson just turned 19, he works in the Kitchen in one of our Local Restaurants, Great Cook, Good worker and loves working in the Kitchen !
.
.
The last bush is out and I am glad and so is my Honey !
.
.
I got the Drone all charged up, Fresh Batteries and out we went to see how much I remember from Last year of flying it, just a little wind but not bad !
.
.
Time to slow down, get the Charcoal out and Crisp up a Steak for dinner !  I cooked us a nice New York Strip !
.
.
Steak Medium Rare, Tossed Salad, Hot Johnny Cake and it was delicious !
.
Don't forget, Remember our Vets !!!!

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Smart way to get those bushes up. I am not a fan of 'prickly' shrubs. Anna Mae looks great! IT is hard to miss the John Deere, ;-)
Steak med-rare, my kind of cooking. You gotta quit making it look so good thought, now I gotta pick us up a couple steaks.....
Enjoyed the visit and being 'outside' looks good!
Take care and be safe.
Love you guys,
Sherry & jack
PS: my proofer stopped by after I left, so I had to correct a couple miss takes.