Friday, April 17, 2020

Lock Down

WoW !   We are down now until May 15,  Way up here in the North Country,  We just had a nice lady who is one of our close friends make us a bag full of "MASKS"!!!!  We are now required as of 8PM tonight to not go into a Business, garage, hardware store, "Unless" we are wearing a "Mask" !
.
I have been wearing a mask for several winters now as the cold bothers my lungs !!
.
.
These masks are to be worn then thrown away, we are supposed to wear a Cloth mask and take it off and wash it,  Well we have 7 masks apiece now,  lucky we don't have to wear them fishing, walking in the woods, only if we are 6 feet closer to another person !
.
Oh well, Different States, different ideas,  No place for Politics here.
.
.
One thing, we don't have to wear them in the car, or in our house or outside !
.
.
Today, April 17th, it "Snowed", it is cold, 27 when we got up and warmed up to 34,  come on summer !
.
.
Well, Summer is coming, so isn't fishing and walks and Picnics but just have to make some adjustments I guess to some new ways, Thankfully, God has it under control !
.
.
Don't forget.  Remember our Vets !






.


.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I wish I had made some masks. I am wearing the old painter's masks. I hope we are about ready to unfold this part of our history to start back to normal. I know it will take time, but I am glad. We can't get over the yo yo weather you guys have beside the lakes.
Take care and DO BE CAREFUL
Love from down here.
Sherry & jack