Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Under the Weather

My Grandpa used to say when you didn't feel good "You Must Be Under The Weather" !  Yup, Sunday night I am sitting in my Recliner, Chest Pain, Short of Breath,  My Honey called 911, W had Great Bend, Deferiet, Fort Drum Medics, EMT, and I am transported to Carthage Hospital, checked over, got stable and then Transferred to St. Josephs Hospital Cardiac Unit in Syracuse !
.
.
I was checked over, given Pain Killer, Nitro Glycerin Tablets, and put back in an Ambulance and takn down to Syracuse,   Admitted to the Cardiac floor on D East at 3AM, I have been here several times !
.
We were x rayed, given some fluids and put to bed at 5AM.
.
Up Early, Blood work, Echo Cardiogram of the Heart and also a Nuclear Stress Test, back to the room, put back to bed, and a stdy stream of Doctors, consults, Nurses, Heart Doctors and  it appears they needed more blood ad tests.
.
I stayed another night and today was given another Echogram, compared it to an older one and shows some aging of Heart Muscles and Vessals.  So I was sent back to my room, had my Medicines changed, and then called my wife to come and get me this afternoon,   
.
My Wife was not allowed in the Hospital with me, No Visitors, it was rough !!
.
Well,  I am now home, sore, full of Puncture Holes, Band Aids and relaxing and an early Bed.   
.
.
Last Nights Sunset overlooking City of Syracuse !
.
Don' forget, Remember our Vets !




.


.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

OUCH, Yep you are definitely 'Under the Weather'. We have thought about that a lot now. It must be tough when SHE cannot be with you! Glad you are home and resting even if you are full of holes, they are small ones.
Sorry to hear this, but glad you were FULLY checked out.
Now you are home with the 'Good Nurse!'
Sherry & jack