Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Mail Call

My Honey drove over to get the Mail, we do not have home delivery here, the Post Office is about 4 miles from here, they bring our mail over and put it in Mail Boxes in the Village Offices and we get it there from an old fashioned lock Box.
.
Well she yelled as she came thru the Door, "What did YOU order from Amazon ???   I had no idea what she was talking about and said that I had not ordered anything, she then held up a package  and said someone is !!
.
.
She handed me the Package and we opened it and "SURPRISE", there was a Book from Jack Darnell, it is "Johnny, The Trail and Trials", what a nice surprise and gift !!!
.
Well, Today will be a Nice R & R day in the recliner with my book !!
.
Don't forget our Veterans as we approach this Memorial Day !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

My girl said: WE didn't leave a comment on Woody. YES we did! Sometimes I must close out the comments wrong and they don't post or something.
Anyway glad you got the book and hope you enjoy it. I will check closer to see if the comments make it. LOL
Love to you guys up there.
Sherry & jack