Monday, May 18, 2020

A Great Day

What a Great Day !   We spent most of it outside, we were up early, Coffee and off to the Bank to make the Church Deposit and Drop off the Weekly Statement at the Church Office, check the property and home !   
.
.
If you can see the speck in the lower left corner at 7 O Clock in the above picture you have good eyes !!
.
.
 This is one of those unmanned Drones that fly from Fort Drum around the area and well off base,  they are not quiet, they have a distinct noise that even if you don't see it, you know it is there !
.
.
My Honey separating and trimming Grape Hyacinth's and trimming off the ends to transplant them in another spot !
.
.
All Mowed and trimmed and watered !
.
.
My Honey has St. Francis cleaned and the Circle planted and done !
.
.
Outside relaxing on the Deck watching all the Birds and just enjoying the sunshine and warmth of a Blessed Day !
.
.
Relaxing with the Dobro and relearning some slides and patterns that I have forgotten, enjoying myself !
.
.
My Honey on the Deck, I am standing in the Garden Shed behind the Feeder Station, top left of the picture is the cup of Grape Jelly the Orioles love !   My Honey is calling me for Dinner !
.
.
Our first Picnic eating out on the Deck of our New (Old) House and enjoying it a great deal !  
.



.
I hid in the Garden Shed long enough to get 1 Baltimore Oriole, a Female coming in for some Grape Jelly !
.
Hope it was a good day for My Friend Jack and his Bride Sherry as they are ON THE ROAD AGAIN"  from Shipslog Blog at:    http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
.
Don't Forget, Remember our Veterans !    



,



.

.

.

.


.


.

.

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Love the outside pictures. Nice to see the clear shots. WE did mke it to the mts and have a signal but very slow.
But it is nice to be out in nature, even with our rain.
You guys are looking good, nice weather does bring smiles.
Love from the NC Mountains.
Sherry & jack

jack69 said...

OH yes and the drone shots are neat. I never think of that from a base, but logical. ;-)