Monday, May 4, 2020

Rough Nite

Rough nite last night, Almost a 911 call but we relaxed, breathed deep, put on a Nitro Patch, 2 Tylenol,  monitored blood pressure and prayed.    Was able to sleep in my own Bed !
.
Lot of Chest Pain, but breathing was OK,  Upper chest Muscles were sore,  We did the Nitor Patch, and some other things and figured it was pulled Chest Wall muscles, I have Costrochronditis and atypical Chest Wall Syndrome,  *(Something for Jack to Google) so thankfully it calmed down with my medications and I went to bed early!
.
Stay Healthy and Dont forgt our Veterans !

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Don't do no more stuff I can't pronounce. LOL So glad it was not a 911 thing. I can imagine it felt like it.
Yep I had to look it up. Inflammation of the cartilage that connects the ribs to the back bone?
But I can imagine a whole bunch of soreness.
TAke care my friend, Looking forward to reports of some outdoor type stuff, once these upa nd down days settle down.
Love you guys and our prayers are lifted for you.
Sherry & jack

Brenda said...

Prayers