Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Catch up

Well, June 16th, 2010 was the Day of my Stroke, seems so far back those 10 years, but it was a rough row to hoe from wheelchair, to walker, to canes and then walking !!  But I was and am blessed !.
.
Well, we have been busy for a few days, Doctors, Dentist, ENT and Eyes.  First we started off with my little accident.
.
.
I walked into the cellar door, took a good shot to the eyebrow and sure did see Stars and staggered back to the kitchen table and sat down !
.
.
I don't think I knocked any sense into my head but I sure did hurt for a couple days, and I ended up with a Bone Bruise !  Headache and sick to my stomach for a while but have had worse, not the first time I was ever knocked down !
.

.
.
This rose bush is planted beside my Dads Grave Site in Gates Cemetary.  Beautiful Tea Roses bush,  I was lucky as when my brother dug them up from my Parents house he dug me up one also and I have off shoots off if the original Plant my dad bought back in 1930 !
.
.
This is a Rose Bush I planted at My Daughters House on the Jackson 2 Road about 5 years ago and it it still there growing.
.
.
This Rose Bush is Growing still at West Side Terrace I planted there 12 years ago and still going great !  I have planted Rose Bushs for years, they are growing in Champion, City of Watertown, Barnes Corners, Edwards, Myrtle Beach, Limburg Forks, Carthage, West Carthage, and Deferiet. Florida was too hot for them !
.
.
I planted these Roses at 31 Wilna Avenue 16 years ago when we lived here and before I got sick and we had to sell and move into Senior Citizen Housing in West Carthage.
.
.
This Rose Bush I planted last year at 33 Wilna Avenue and redug it up and transplanted it out front of the house this spring and it is taking off nicely !  So there is now a Nice Rose Bush at 31 and 33 Wilna Avenue all from my Dads Rose Bush he bought back in 1930 !!!
.
.
While I played in the Rose Bushs and flowers My Honey did Curtains and finally got to use the clothes lines I put up for her to use !
.
.
Well, after all the Outside work, with the New Covid 19 guidelines we were able to go to Shortys Diner,  I finally had Diner Coffee in a Diner with My Beautiful Honey,
.
.
 I ordered the Special, Eggs over easy, a pancake, sausage, bacon, ham, homefries, toast and maple syrup and lots of butter,  Then i split it with My Honey and took some time to enjoy our Breakfast Feast and the Coffee, all delicious !
.
Don't forget, Remember our Vets !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Wow, yes it sounds like a REAL TOUGH ROW to hoe. Glad you are doing so well. YOu sure have a green thumb, but you gotta watch your head and lower hatches! OUCH!
VERY good pictures of you and the pretty lady at breakfast, the food ALWAYS looks good!
Love you guys, BE CAREFUL and safe.
Sherry & jack