Monday, July 27, 2020

New Grill

I love to cook, I really like to cook outside, I liked Charcoal as I was never in a rush to cook things fast and charcoal is nice.    Now with the New (Old) House and people visiting, we needed a new grill.
.
My Honey unknown to me surprised me and bought me a new Gas Grill and it was complete with a $43 dollar Propane tank, (Filled) all put together and just had to pick it up at Abuchon Hardware.
.
.
I got the grill home, the Grandson got his Fathers Truck and picked it up for us and delivered it to the House.
.

.
All set and ready for cooking a meal, now just have to get some meat to cook !
.
.
Our Grandson Brent playing with Tipper,  Brent likes to cook, he is currently cooking in a nice place less than a Mile from his House.    People like to eat, the world needs people to feed them and we are proud of him for his choice and wish him the best.
.
Don't forget our Veterans, Past and Present !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Remembering all the food you have shown, I know you will enjoy that dude. Here is hoping there are many happy hours watching and hearing the sizzle. YOu honey looks sweet with you. That shot of Tipper made me think of my missing Stormy D.
Love from down this way!

Sherry & jack