Monday, July 27, 2020

Sunday Service

We had a Nice Sunday Service for Church !  Usually we are doing it over ZOOM on computers. 
.
 Our Interim Pastor was off so MY Honey took the Helm and did the Church Service and had a Friend do the Scripture Readings.  We held Services at Getman Park, Outside.   I furnished the PA System.
.
.
The little Girl on the side is Guarding the Collection Basket for wind blown envelopes and we do not pass the Plates anymore.
.
.
Some of the People from our Church and another Church brought their Lawn Chairs and sat in their Vehicles to listen an all Socially Distanced and wearing Masks !!
.
.
My Friend and Partner in our Duo, "Turning Point", Dan and I did the Music and Hymn Singing.   It was warm but we had a Terrific Breeze that kept us cool !
.
Great Morning and I took My Honey to Breakfast after our 9:30 AM Service.
.
Remember our Veterans, Past and Present !

2 comments:

Susie said...

Well good to have church. I like the little one watching the money basket. Funny. Church can be casual now. Blessings, stay safe. xoxo, Susie

jack69 said...

WE love this. I know Anna Mae did a wonderful job. Sweet that is in HIS sight.
Good stuff, THANKS I was hoping to see a picture of your sweetie sanding there.
Love it
Sherry & jack sending love your way.