Thursday, July 23, 2020

Staying Healthy

Today was Surgery for my Honey, they did her Right Eye, Cataract Surgery was scheduled and got her there at 9AM,  I had to wait  in the Car so I went for Coffee,  Seems there was a delay in Operating Room so My Honeys surgery got bumped back 1 1/2 hours but she finally went in, we were both on our Cell Phones keeping tabs on each other.   Her Surgery was over, she went to Recovery and then they brought her out to where I was waiting.      Glad it is over for her, now it is a month of Eye Drops !
.
.
Earlier pictures taken wednesday, My Honey in front of her large Glads, Her sister in Oregon sent her the Bulbs last year and we planted them this spring and they came up nicely and are tall !
.
.
Our Sweet 100 Tomatoe Plants, 4 of them we planted are doing nice, I have already picked off 2 dozen sweet little Tomatoes.
.
.
They are great in a tossed salad or if they are just eaten right off the plant !
.
.
I am working on an old outside Plant Stand, it is a Chair, I am putting on new seat boards and I am replacing a letter that was on the uprights with a "W", there was a "N" on it !
.
Hope my friend Jack of "Shipslog" http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/  is doing OK after his "Snakebite" !
.
We have cooled down some, less Humid and Warm.
.
Tuesday we went Fishing and had a Great Time, The River felt like Bath Tub Water,
.
.
My Honey got a nice Small Mouth Bass first off, they are delicious but this one was small and put back in to grow.
,
.
Not  to be outdone I landed this one, nice an scrappy an he was put back in to grow more !!   We Catch and Release except nice Trout, those get eaten !
.
.
This area is about a 20 minute walk from our House which makes it nice !
.
.
We would have fished longer than we did but I sliced open my right big toe and I filled my shoe with blood, we had to get home and clean the river water from the cuts and clean them and put dressings on them, they were nasty cuts !.  Hopefully have them cleaned to prevent an infection !
.
Everyone stay Healthy !
.
Don't Forget, Remember our Vets !



.


.
.





.


.






.




.

.

.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Glad the eye surgery is done. She will see much better now. I hope she doesn't mind sun glasses, they will protect that new lens. Sherry paid attention, I did not and now my sight is reverting, I shoulda listened.
Nice to have a fishing stream that close. BUT Shipmate, you gotta be more careful. LOL I know you haven't heard that before. LOL
The best to you guys. I thought the drops were an irritant, but I did 'em anyway!
Sending the best of wishes from down here....
Sherry & jack