Friday, August 7, 2020

Back to the Deck

Well, we felt better so we went back to working on the Deck out back.
.
.
We worked on the Spindels first, we each took a section and was able to stain front and 2 sides but could not get the back of it so had to do that from off the deck !
.
.
The hard areas My Honey stained so the stair carpet didn't get ruined by me slopping paint on it !
.
.
We got right down to catching each others areas we missed a spot or 2 !
.
.
Right side done, left side not done yet, looks good !
.
.
About half the deck stained so far, we have to now cut and put up the lath under the deck once I find small enough nails or brads to put it up with !
.
Tomorrow is a Break Time day !
.
DON'T FORGET, REMEMBER OUR VETS !

4 comments:

jack69 said...

Of all the construction and remodeling I have done painting has been my least enjoyed, and spindles were enjoyed 'leaster!!!' LOL good luck...
Love from Indiana (methinks)
Sherry, jack & JJ (back on the road)

NanaDiana said...

That looks great. You and your wife make a great team....a lot like Jack and Sherry!

Susie said...

Many hands make light work. You and your honey did a fine job. I have to do our deck, I did it 3 years ago and it took me about a month. I thought it was my new career, painting those deck boards. :) Blessings, get rested to do some more work. xoxo, Susie

Shilpa said...

You both look so cute together