Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Waite Family

We went to my Wife's Mothers Family Reunion. Had great food, talked to a lot of Family and a feast to eat and snack on !
.
.
There were 17 Children in the Waite Family,   This was a few years ago on the original Family Farm ran by the Waite's for 105 years !
.
.
An Early Picture of the Family, my Mother in Law Irene is 2nd row on the left !
.
.
There were  3 boys who could not make the reunion. 
.
We ate, talked and they gave away the Door prizes. *(I WON) !
.
I won a Basket of Cheer,  Scotch, Rum, Whiskey, Wine and Rye.   a wine holder with glasses,  cork screw, napkins an stopper.  I won hand Knit Coasters, a Campbell Soup metal box of reciepts,   Now I have to find someone to give away all this stuff.
. I have not had a drink in many years of Liquor,  I do now and then have a Glass of beer poured over Ice Cubes.  I might drink a glass of Sweet Red Wine but thats about it.  
. It's a hot humid morning again so we are going back to the Cellar and Paint.
.
Enjoying reading and looking at Pictures of the Shipslog Travel Adventure,  http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
.
. Don't forget, Remember our Vets




.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Thanks for the shout-out Shipmate.
Life on the farm in the past was TRULY a family affair. That is the largest family that I have ever known of. My dad was the oldest of 13 in his family on a farm in North Georgia.
BUT they did not have pictures as y'all do to remember the times by. I think the family gatherings would have been wonderful. We are Glad history is there in pictures as well as memories for Anna Mae.
Love from Utah,
Sherry, jack & JJ on the road