Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Back to the Cellar

Well, we had a Heart Doctors appointment today,  had a good check up,  It is high Temps and Humidity today so took it easy in the recliner !   relaxed, did a Blog post after going to Stewarts Store for Ice creme cone.
.
.
Doctor said I looked good and was doing good and he liked my Shirt !  Have to go back in 2 months !
.
.
My Honey is painting the Exercise room in the Cellar or as some call it the Basement, I grew up calling it a Cellar, My Honey grew up calling it a Basement.  The neighbor calls it "Down Stairs" !
.
.
The left side is the Navy Grey I mixed My Honey is Painting,  on her left is the Light Green she is covering,  Most houses had a lot of places painted this color Green, it is a very common color in Paper Mills this light Green,  It made lighting better, was a calmer color and not only was walls painted with this color but a lot of Machinery in the Paper Mills I was in were this color.
.
.
My Honey is right there at the end of the wall in the exercise room finishing up and it looks good where she painted !
.
.
Last area to do is from the chairs and my work area where we have to move everything out of the way and the back wall behind me and the shelving unit has to come down and out to paint behind it !
.
.
Got the Slop Sing back up and functioning and works nice for clean ups!.
.
Time to go outside and watch for "Shooting Stars,  its the Perseids Meteor Shower!
.
I am enjoying the trip of Jack and Sherry and JJ on the Shipslog at :    http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/  
.
Don't forget, remember our Vets !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Thanks for the shout out.
That lady woulda made a good sailor!!!
Enjoyed the read and visit. Looking good. y'all take it easy. We like the shirt also. BTW you are gonna have to start being nice to the men in Blue! LOL
Love from Utah,
Sherry, jack & JJ On the Road