Monday, August 17, 2020

The Deck

We are back to the Deck this morning, t is cooler, down in to the 70's.
.

.
My Honey is right at it Nailing on the Lath  I am cutting which is a Pain to do !
.
.
I measure twice now and cut once, I used to measure once and then cut twice and it would still be too short.
.
.
This corner was Stained, cleaned, was worked on and the lath cut and My Honey nailed it up !
.
.
This end near the drive way is cut and tacked up and ready for stain, it wasn't too bad to cut if I went slowly !
.
Next is the 2 77 inch long front panels to go on !
.
.
Ends are done, need staining, then the front panels and its only got the top to stain !
.
.
Have to decide if I am going to brush the boards or paint them !   Probably Roll them slowly so to get good coverage !!
.
Well,  Bed Time !
.
Don't Forget, Remember out Vets !

3 comments:

jack69 said...

Okay I had to laugh at one of my dad's statements, Cut it twice and ti was still too short. LOL
Y'all work good together. 70 sure sounds good, it ws 100 here in Salt Lake area. Tomorrow we are off thru Idaho to Oregon.
Sending love and good thoughts your way.
Sherry, jack & JJ On the Road

Woody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE ONLY TRUE HACKER IN THE WORLD ® said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.