Monday, August 31, 2020

Getting there

Well, the Bleeding from the right ear has stopped, Still have that sick to my stomach feeling,  I am doing my Cardiac 5 minute walks 3 times a day,  I have an Antibiotic I put in right ear for 30 minutes twice a day !
.
My Honey is taking good care of me,  Feel good today, Doctors tomorrow morning to have ear checked,  Relax Wednesday Sept 2nd,   It is our 31st wedding anniversary!
.
Thursday have Doctors appointment in Morning with Cardioligist for follow up on Stent Placement and then with my GP for my regular checkup !
.
Anna Mae has had to go on a daily eye Medication, she gets 1 drop 3 times a day in her left eye, Something about the Cataract Surgery and a issue with healing.
.
We are taking care of each other and doing great, Oh I forgot, The Car needs Brakes and Rotors all the way around (4) $$$$$$$   !
.
BACK THE BLUE !

Don't forget, Remember our Vets !!

1 comment:

jack69 said...

My friend, it is good to have each other. Hold that girl tight, and then apply the drops.
Love from Arkansas, tomorrow headed for Tennessee.
Sherry , jack & JJ on the roadl