Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Yard Supervision

Still on Limited Duty,  So I went with my Honey today to retrieve 1 on my Fathers Rose Bush's that has been at West Side where we used to live.  It has done remarkable there and a shame to move it but we did.
.
 
.
This is an Old Rose Bush that was in my friends raised bed Garden,   Easy to dig out, wore heavy Duty  gloves, transported it to Deferiet !
.
.
My Honey dug up this flowering Red Shrub as this is where we are going to plant the Rose Bush !
.
.
There, now there are 2 Rose Bush's together in front like we wanted to have !
.
.
The bush on the right of the Bird Bath is coming out when the Neighbor gets home a they also want it for their yard, they are coming to dig it up later !
.
.
My Father's "Tea Roses" he grew, these are from his original Plants he bought back around 1930.
.
Enough watching everyone work today !   
.
Don't forger, Remember our Vets !

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Since it seems that all our families always moved around I am always amazed that people like you guys can know and remember plants of parents and grands. i admire that I wish I could say that because my mama loved flowers everywhere she lived.
It all looks good and 'atta girl' to the sweet lady and the light duty super.
Love you guys, it is 1930 here in Las Vegas and still 104 outside and thank goodness and the A/C's it is 86 inside.

Susie said...

Good to keep some memories of our loved ones with plants. I brought out starts from mommy old lilac bushes in town. I now have two very nice ones here. I love them and think of her always when they bloom. Blessings, xoxo, Susie