Monday, August 24, 2020

Going Slow

Well, My exercise Plan is 5 minute walks 3 to 4 times a day at Level 1,  there are NO Cardiac Rehab Offices Open due to this Covid !  Then move to Level 2 at 10 minutes 3 times a day !  
.
The Deck is done as far as construction and repairs, while we were gone friends came and finished putting up the Lath and nailing it in, It was a surprize for us, Dan and Sandy are friends of ours,  Funny, some of the Friends we thought were close turned out to be not so close and other friends grew closer at times,  we really do not have a big circle of friends outside our Church Family, We don't frequent Bars and I am taking a break from being an Officer in the American Legion and we do not go to the VFW or the Elks Club.
.
.
This was what was left to do when I ended up going into the Hospital !!!!!
.
.
This is what I came home to after 3 days in the Hospital, Great Friends,  funny as friends who we thought were close never even bothered to call and see how I was doing or how I made out !
.
Right now I have a terrible Back Ache and sore arm.  Enjoying my Arm Chair Tour os the West Coast on Jack's "Shipslog"  at :     http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
.
Time for Lunch,   Don't forget, Remember our Veterans ! 

   BACK THE BLUE !!!

.


.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

What a great gift to you guys. That made me smile again. I just left Jilda's blog and had a big smile. It is so good to hear of the great folks in this country.
Also I agree with you completely:
BACK THE BLUE There are thousands of selfless officers out there, doing a job that, especially at present, I would not want to do.
Sending love from South Western California, headed for Nevada in the morning.
Sherry, jack & JJ in the town of: Tehchapi No, I do not know how to say it, no body down south used that language. LOL