Monday, September 14, 2020

IT'S DONE

 We can say, "It's Done as the Back Deck finally is finished !  We have the second coat of stain done on the  lath on all 3 sides, 

.
We used a good quality Stain, $$$$$$,   it worked well going on, dried to a hard set and we waited a couple days and then put on the 2nd coat.  
.
.
I used a Roller on doing floor of the deck, 
.
.
I rolled it but I know that if I could have used a nice "Mop" an "Cadillac"  I could have Swabbed it and done the  Dance and used nice figure "8's" and been done quicker !!!!
.
.
Going on but wished I had a longer knap on the roller to get down between the Planking !
.
.
My Honey putting on a Matching coat of Stain on the 8 Chamber Purple Martin House we salvaged from a neighbor who was gonna throw it away !  it has 4 units on each floor and has 2 floors !
.
.
Deck is done so now we move on to other Projects as the weather is cooler !
.
BACK THE BLUE !!!!!!
.
Don't Forget, Remember our Vets !

2 comments:

Susie said...

Woody, You and your honey did a great job. That is not easy work. I just got my stain ready to do the deck floor. Boy I am not looking forward to that. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

jack69 said...

Looking good Shipmate. You chose some sweet help, of course. The best to you guys, it is looking good. GREAT JOB! This system waits for words to print. Will take you leave. Sending love from Leesburg FL
Sherry & jack