Sunday, September 20, 2020

Season Changes

Like the old saying goes, "Baby it's Cold Outside" is fits the past couple days !  We have so far had 3 "Frosts" !


.
The Lawn has a very pretty sparkling glimmer on it until the sun shine hits it and the frost leaves, you can litterly watch the Frost leave as the sun rises.
.
.
The Car windshield shows the last frost this Sunday Morning   but the sun came out and it was gone after a few minutes in the sunlight !
.
On the way to Church this Morning it is evident the Seasons are changing by seeing the Soft Woods as they are usually the first ones to turn coat and change leaving the warm temperatures behind !
.
.
. We got to Church and I forgot last week to turn on the heat, So it was a  good thing we were early so I could turn on the Heat to warm it up,  I was the Speaker and Rader this Morning.  I didn't have my Mask on Yet as there was no one was there yet !
.


.
.
This is what I am supposed to wear when I come in contact with a Large Gathering of People.
.
Glad to see Jack from Shipslog:   http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/ back up and running, looks like him and His Honey Sherry are getting squared away down in Florida !.
.
.
Remember our Veterans !

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Aahhh we love the pictures of color however the ice we will not miss. Of course it is nice to be in areas where the weather makes changes. Here It just goes from Hot down to warm with a few cool snaps, but then you and your girl know this from experience.
Looking good in the pulpit and a good report.
Sending the best your way.
Sherry & jack still 'moving in!'

Lee Fuhrken said...

Wish I could have heard your message. I bet it was good.