Friday, October 30, 2020

Ending October

 WOW, October is going, going, almost gone, it's 8PM, dark and cold,  29 degrees out right now,  we were up early and off to the eye doctor for My Honeys 8AM appointment, Checkup was good but does not want to remove the stitch in her eye !     She has to go back in 3 weeks !

.

.
New Boiler working well,  Wife's Brother came while we were gone this morning and installed the Base Board Unit in the back part of the Basement,  It's cool in there !
.
The new Base Board unit is 8 feet long and should help with the coolness in this part of the Basement.  Mounted it tight to the floor to suck up that cold air !
.
.
The exercise area of the Basement will now be a little warmer but still cool enough to work out !
.
.
Now to finish painting the cellar and redoing my work area,  don't know if I want to move it back to where it was or rearrange it in this area !!
.
.
Don't know if I want to return my Work area back to where it was on these 2 walls or turn this area into my Music Area !  Will know more after it is painted !
.
.
This summer it was nice out in the Garage playing and relaxing, kind of cold out there now and the car is parked in there now !
.
.
We lost power Tuesday,  Thankfully the Generator kicked in and we were OK,  it ran the Furnace circulating pump, all appliances and lights !
.
.
Replanting the Oregon Glad Bulbs for next year !
.
.
Tomorrow is my Brides Birthday !  11/1 !!!!!
. 
A smart man never gives away a Woman's Age, so I will stay smart !!!!!
.


.
Don't forget our Veterans, Past and Present !

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Well she is 5 days older than my girl. When Sherry said she was born November 6, I asked what year? Smart aleck said, "Every year!" LOL Looking good down below. AND WOW with the generator that is the 'Bees Knees', good to know it works great.
Funny to me, with the pic of the steam system looked like a liquor still on the small photo! ;-)
Y'all be safe when you go trick/treating tonight! :-O
Sherry & jack down here in cool Florida.

Dave chan said...

God is Good!I promised God that I would share my testimony on this website. I had all the signs of STD Virus but I was not too sure as to which one. I did a lot of online research and scared myself straight for a whole week before going to see the nurse. She took one look at my genital part and first said that it could just be the anatomy of my body, then she said it looked like genital warts and that I MAY have herpes. I was devastated. She gave me some medicine for the herpes and some cream for the warts. I was also tested for every single STD including herpes. I went home and cried searching the web for all sorts of cures for herpes and awaiting my results. I saw a post whereby Dr. ibhafidon  Blessed cured Herpes and other diseases, I copied his contGod acts out and added him on whats app via +2348152228377. The next day my test result was ready and i confirmed Herpes positive. I told Dr ibhafidon Blessed about my health problems and he assured me of cure. He prepared his herbal medicine and sent it to me. I took it for 14 days (2 weeks). Before the completion of the 14 days in which I completed the dose, the Blisters and Warts that were on my body was cleared. I went back for check-up and I was told I'm free from the virus. Dr. ibhafidon Blessed cures all types of diseases and viruses with the help of his herbal medicine. You can reach Dr. ibhafidon Blessed via his email address on ( dribhafidon96@gmail. com ) or call him on +2348152228377 and whats app him on same number for more info mail me directly on.dribhafidon96@gmail. com ..