Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Fall

 Well, Fall is here with it's changing weather and the scenes change also !

.

.
Late yesterday afternoon, 10/27/2020 it started, We got our 1st "Snowstorm" !  Some wind and Rain and then it changed to a dusting of snow here but in higher elevations there was about a 1/2 inch of snow !  Cold and can feel the change !
.
.
I went outside and drained water hose, opened faucets after turning off the water to them in the cellar !   Cleared the garage of things so the car will fit,  started getting ready for the change from summer to Fall !!
.
.
We got the Rose bush on the right side transplanted today and poured a gallon of sugar water on the roots to ease the transplant shock, we didn't do it a month ago to the one on the right and it went into "Shock" !   As you can tell our "Snowfall" has melted and washed away !
.
.
My Honey helped me put up the freshly repainted Platform Bird Feeder the same color as the deck, looks better !   Roof is Plexiglass as it makes picture taking easier of the birds we get !  
.
One of the Biggest Past times up here in the North Country besides Hunting and Fishing is "Bird Watching" !   I enjoy it and like seeing the Birds !
.
Glad my Buddy Jack in Florida is home  "Safe and Sound" with his Honey,  He is busy, check him out at:
.
  http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
.
.
Don't Forget our Veterans,  Veterans Day is approaching  !
.


















.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I thought it was about time for you guys to see some snow. I had a picture of your car on yesterday, I know you saw it. I figured you could dig it out.
I hope your sweetie is doing good with her eye. She looks good on the deck. We do a little winterizing in NC but not a whole lot.
Love you both, Tke care of your selves and just watch the birds and stay warm and cuddle some.
Sherry & jack a little warm today.