Thursday, November 12, 2020

All is Quiet

 All is fairly Quiet up here, we have had some Beautiful fall weather, Temps in the 70's, Hunting Season in Full Bore.  Our Christmas Lights are Done unless we decide to put up some more on the rear Deck !

.

.
We tested the Lights and there gonna look great but not turning them on now !
.
We have a nice little Restaurant down the road from us about 2 minutes away out on the main road,  The "Whistle Stop" is a former Bowling Alley and Bar, it was very busy during the Paper Mill heyday of over 600 employees. It closed down for a few years and finally reopened last year.  Tonight we ordered dinner from there, we ordered Ribs, Beans, Mac an Cheese, Coleslaw, Hot Sause and Corn Bread, and it was delicious !
.
.
This was just 1/2 of the order we shared.  The rest went in the Frig for later.
.
.
I am in a sweat shirt and my honey in a T shirt, these Blood Thinners really work thinning the Blood !
.
Dinner over, News is done, We are having a large breakout of Covid 19 around here which started back up from a "Church" Baptism and a large crowd of about 100 people gathered up in Croghan.   Schools closed and kids learning on line with computers !
.
I hope is stay away from me and my Family !
.
Well, Time to head for the Basement and work on some projects  I want to get started !
.
.
This is the area I am going to work on !
.
.










.


 
.



2 comments:

jack69 said...

Ain't it nice to have a play area as an adult. Some projects are must do, and even at times they are actually entertaining. Yep, y'all stay safe. The one day I thought I was 'sick' was enough for me, YEP Virus (and every other meant thing) stay away from Us and our shipmates.
Sending love from down here. We only got rain and some winds from the tropical storm that passed thru. i like it when their bad forcase is wrong..
Sherry & jack sending hugs to our friends in a 'balmy' NY, NICE

jack69 said...

PS: YES! the lights will be VERY CHRISTMASSY!