Saturday, November 14, 2020

This and That

 Well, It's sunny and 41 degrees this morning so I headed down stairs to Putter around in our Newly Painted Old Basement in our still New to us Old House !!!  I worked some more on the "Music Area" !

.

.
I went from this cleaned, painted area to this carpeted area being set up to get back to Playing and Singing !
.
.
This is just a start to what I plan for this area,  It will keep me busy and will be a good place to entertain company !
.
.
Right to the left of my stool I need to put up a shelf,  I do not like drilling and putting in Lags then screwing in a bracket as my lags always fall out after sitting things on the shelf !  We will see where we go with the shelving !
.
.
My Honey wants a "Pumpkin Bird Feeder",  SO, I cut off the top of her Pumpkin, scooped the guts out, strung some baling twine thru it and Bingo,  A Happy Woman !
.
.
You know the old saying, "If Momma ain't Happy, Nobody Gonna Be Happy" !   Here she is after she filled her Pumpkin and made sure it was what she wanted !
.
.
One "Pumpkin Seed filled Bird Feeder" and one Happy Wife !
.
It is cool out so we worked on the Lights on the back deck !
.
.












.





.




4 comments:

Susie said...

Keeping busy and getting things done...sounds like us here. Just gotta keep plugging along. Cute idea for a feeder. The birds will probably nibble on the pumpkin edges too. Blessings to you and your wife. Stay safe. xoxo, Susie

jack69 said...

I know you are 'rightly' proud of the basement. I can only imagine the joy you guys get from your talents. What a great place to pick and play.
Sherry & jack Enjoy yourselves and be safe. Sending good thoughts and prayers.

jack69 said...

PS: It also appears you many be 'working & playing too hard' take care of your self....
The best, and hugs to your sweetheart!

NanaDiana said...

I have been working upstairs while you are in the basement. We are in a 'new to us' condo that was built in 1976. lol. The year we were married.
Hope you can get back to your singing! Diana