Sunday, December 27, 2020

Neighbors

 We had a Green Christmas,  It was OK, then in came the Snow, and more snow, then more snow !  We would have been buried as my man I hired for the winter didn't start till this morning !  BUT with great "Neighbors" we made out OK,    My Neighbor Barry came over once and cleaned out over 6 to 8 inches of Snow from walk and driveway !

.

.
Barry works for a Cable TV Company and does the High Top work.     It still snowed and snowed and we got another 6+ Inches of more Snow !
.
.
My Neighbor on the East side of the House is learning to use a Snow Blower, She is a Petite young Lady, Works for New York State and is an outside person,  She went slow and easy and cleaned out our Driveway of another 6+ Inches of Snow.  Meanwhile the Village kept plowing the Street and plugging the driveway entrance !
.
Later that Night at 9PM My Neighbor Barry came back and redid the driveway for the 3rd time and opened us up so we could get out if an Emergency !
.
We managed to get out this morning and made it to Church, we got over 2 feet of Snow, some places more !    I know the Snow Mobiler's will flock to this area now as we have "Snow" for riding. 
.
.
Time to fill the feeders for the Birds,  I got the Front feeder filled!
.
.
Back Feeder is Done,  I am dressed warm, I go to the Dentist Tuesday for a Tooth Extraction and am on Heavy Antibiotics so keep warm !
.
.
Sunday Dinner was a surprise, one of my favorite meals among many is Hamburger/onions over Rice, Gravy and Green Bean Cassarole.  My Honey made it for me !
.
.
My Honey and "Tipper" relaxing,  our Minister is on Vacation and My Honey helped do the service today and is writing down some things for the next Church Meeting !
.
.
Don't forget Our Veterans, Past and Present !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Oh boy! OUCH over two feet of snow and just in a couple days. That is more than we would get in NC in two years. What a joy to have good neighbors. We have no doubt when you were in great health YOU were the great neighbor. What goes around comes around in life.
The food always looks good. Now I could love that HB and onions in a gravy over rice. MMMMM.
Sherry & jack down here where it is warming up, it may soon be florida. LOL
BE SAFE and take it easy..... Over doing can send you to sickbay! Hug mama tight.