Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Check Up

 Well, we have been having a few problems so we ended up at a Urologist for a Visit and an Exam.  After some Blood work and a conference it was decided to do a Cystoscopy !  SO, we booked the operating room at Carthage Area Hospital and set the date and last week we had it done,  now just waiting for results from the Doctor.  If you want to know more about a "Cystoscopy" you can Google it !. 

.

.
My "Cystoscopy" included an inspection of the Kidneys also,  They Injected a Tracer and X-Rayed my Kidneys ! So waiting for those reports and results !
So this Morning while getting ready to go uptown to Carthage to Clean the Church I find a nice hidden Patch of "Black Ice" !
.
.
Yup,  Down I go, I caught myself an a small cut on right hand but landed mostly on my right side and knees,  That was 8:30 Am, it is now 8PM, I am a little sore !!!!   I am truly Thankful it was nothing worse !
.
Time for Tylenol and put my feet up !   It was an enjoyable day, Temps got up to 45 degrees and it rained a little !!
.
.

3 comments:

jack69 said...

Okay dude you are off the beat and restricted to Ship! Man I sure hated to hear this, a slip now for anyone is bad. Glad it was no worse, decisions now days are tough, I can imagine even worse up where it actually, really, honestly freezes everything. It has been a long time since living in real cold climate, but I still remember REAL freezing. Hug the nurse and try to relax and be good.
Love you guys,
Sherry & jack
PS: Hope the results show no REAL problems......

jackie said...

Anybody use trackers on their shoes when stepping outdoors when there is a possibility of slip slidding? We have them on our shoes by door and when going outdoors when snowy or icy these prevent you from slipping! Good luck!


https://www.walmart.com/ip/24-Spirks-Walk-Traction-ice-cleats-Walking-Anti-slip-Ice-Snow-Crampons-Cleats-Grips-Traction-System-For-Women-Man-Shoes-Boots-L/618974684?wmlspartner=wmtlabs&adid=22222222222368852919&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=e&wl1=s&wl2=c&wl3=74835642164939&wl4=pla-4578435176595316&wl5=&wl6=&wl7=&%20wl10=Walmart&wl12=618974684_10001023584&wl14=trakers%20for%20your%20shoes&veh=sem

Eileen in Fla. said...

Boycott GOYO Foods. It's important.