Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Doctors

Today we head for Syracuse, NY, I have a morning appointment with my Vascular Surgeon who did my Surgery on my neck in 2003.   They scope out the Stent, staples and blood flow on the right side where I have 2 carotid arteries. then they check the left which is 40 % plugged !  Hopefully it does not need surgery !

.

.
This photo was taken about a week after I was able to get out of bed and move around, the swelling had gone down and soreness set in which they said was a sign of it healing !!
.
My Honey has an appointment for an MRI on her hand and then 2 hours later an appointment with the Doctor to go over the MRI results and a plan of action !
.
We are leaving early this afternoon and doing the long hour drive down and stay at Comfort Inn and go out to Dinner and then in the morning we are only a few minutes from the first Doctors Visit.
.
We have kept the Doctors Busy over the Years and they have kept me alive  !!!    Fair Trade I think !  I will miss tonights Legion Car Show.
.
We went from 89 degrees yesterday to a storm last night down to 53 degrees right now at 11AM !!!    I put long Pants on and not shorts !!!
.
Time for Lunch and then hit the Road !
.
.
Saw this and thought I would share it !!
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

You said:
We have kept the Doctors Busy over the Years and they have kept me alive !!! Fair Trade I think !
We certainly agree. Take care and we wish you both the best. Good thoughts and prayers your way....
Sherry & jack down south. Sorry you will miss he car show!