Saturday, June 26, 2021

Traveling !

 We went and made our Doctor appointments in Syracuse and there done for now.  We got home, took a break and then Headed up to Edwards to meet my Sister Beverly, I was sitting up the sound system at the Fire Hall for the PA system for my Niece's Tribute and Wake on Saturday following her Burial Saturday Morning ! So off we went, arrived and set it up an came home.  

.

Then Saturday Morning off we went to my Niece's Funeral and then to the wake where Families from Alaska, Arizona, Washington, gathered for a Testimonial Lunch and then a renewal of family ties.   We stayed and then I undid the Sound system and packed it up and we came home an unpacked and I took a Nap !  Got up and then checked the Gardens and Flowers to see the progress.

.

.
The Garden has some nice Onions, Beans, Radishs and Tomatoes coming along nicely, The Marigolds, (yellow and orange Flowers) have worked in keeping the deer and critters away from eating it !
.
.
The Hydrenga Bush is just starting to get Blossom Buds on it and has grown up quite a bit. The red, orange, purple an yellow Impatients are doing great !
.
.
The (Portulaca) or Moss Rose is doing good and the Sweet Rose has nice pink Roses on it !
.
.
The Smaller Hydrenga has Pink and Blue Blossoms started on it and is taking off nicely !
.
The Sweet Pea Vines have had a hard time getting started but I have them now up to about 4 an 6 inchs and starting to climb the Trellis !  HOORAY !!!
.

.
My Honey's Oregon Glads are up 2 feet now and behind them her Daisey is getting Buds and I now had Hollyhocks coming up finally !
.
Mowing and weed eating is being done in stages an we are getting some rather Hot Temps up in the high 80's, Today we finally got some well needed rain !
.
.
Saint Francis in getting some nice Wavy Petunias coming along and filling in My Honeys Circle !
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Sherry kept saying 'We didn't comment on Gary Anna Mae today....' Well we did but it must have flew the coop too. I think you guys can grow anything. WE have two flowers and one tomato plant. LOL
YEAH, take it easy on the yard work. I even slowed down today, but it was a good day.
Love you guys
Sherry & jack