Sunday, June 13, 2021

Nice Sunday

 We had a nice Sunday !!!!  We were up early, off to Church,  Minister is on Vacation so My Honey filled the Pulpit today,  She did a Great Message !

.


.
This Sunday was the First Sunday we were allowed to Sing in Church but had to remain seated which was hard to do but Rules are Rules !  The Plexiglass can come down soon I installed on the Podium !
.
.
We finally got our New Stove delivered Saturday,  Have not cooked anything on it yet but it's supposed to cool down mid week !
.
.
We came Home and just relaxed due to the Heat and Humidity so I went out and Watered the Roses and gave the Garden a Good Soaking as it looked dry !
.
.
I cooked a Springer Mountain Chicken on the Beer Can on the Grill for 2 1/2 hours and it sure smelled good !
.
.
I cooked Thick sliced Potatoes covered in Olive Oil and Seasoning.
.
.
My Honey came out and checked the Temperature of the Bird which was perfect at 180 degrees !
.
Dinner is on the Table with Homemade apple sauce and Milk !
.
Tonight it is supposed to cool down so we are gonna fight the bugs and have a Fire outside ! 
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I just know Anna Mae done good. It is a blessing for a pastor to have folks that can be depended on to step up to the 'plate'.
That chicken looks delicious and I bet it was.
Love from down here. We need to paint some out side, but Alabama ans Georgia keeps sending clouds and rain . LOL
Love sent your way.
Sherry & jack