Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Wednesday Night Car Show

 Well, it was a cool night, about 68 degrees and a wind but we had the American Legion Car Show and I went over for Pictures an gossiping !

.Click any Picture to enlarge it !

.
Packed the lot tonight with 121 Cars, Trucks an vehicles.
.
.
Lot of Memories right here, this is a 1956, I had a 1955, Sweet little Ford !
.

.
Former Town Supervisor Bill with his Reo !
.

.
1925 Model A drove down from up North !
.
.
.
We had a Jag drop in that was driving by !
.

.
Above a partial view of the Cars !
.
.
A Nice Old Diamond Reo !
.
.
Parked next to the Truck is a Memory for me, an Old Hudson !

.
.
The girls out selling 50-50 Raffle tickets for the drawing at 8 !
.
.
This is Dicks Ford !  
.

.
Ticket Sale Boot and the Boss of the Car Show Dick !   He's been doing this Car Show for years and years for the Legion !
.
.
Dick with a pail of candy walking around talking to every Car Owner and the crowd at the show as he does every time  there is one !
.
.
.
.
I went back and talked to the Owner of the Blue Pickup and the Old Hudson, come to find out I knew both of these Guys from Years ago !   I got a chance to chat for a while with them !
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Great pictures,thanks. Oh yeah Sherry & I had a '55 Ford also while in the USAF. It towed our 42x8 house trailer. And we thought that trailer was BIG!
Live the Hudson also. My sister had a car collection. She said Take any of them you want, I said I want them all, but I did not take one. OUCH!
Anyway, thanks for the memories as I scanned those jewels.
Sherry & jack
Getting the maintenance done...