Friday, September 10, 2021

Outside Puttering

 We were up early today,  outside and some yard, garden and flower work !

.

.

I trimmed the Blue Spruce to shape it up as it needed it,  One of my first Jobs out of School was working for New York State Trimming Planting Stock with and tools, I shaped and Trimmed I think a thousand Spruce Trees.

.

.
My Honey trimmed and cut down her Glads so this job is dne for Fall !
.
.
 Trimming the Cherry Tomato  Plants and then picking the nice red ripe ones that were warmed up by the sun !  The Marigolds are still growing and still smell strong !  We pulled the Koosa Vines and piled everything in the wagon !
.
.
 Blue Bucket is full of nice Red Sweet 100 Cherry Tomatoes and Trailer is full of stuff to haul to the Rubbish Pile over behind me in the woods !
.
The Morning Glories did Great getting up to over 8 feet tall climbing up the Clothes Pole, flowers were beautiful, the Hummingbirds Liked them and so did the Honey Bees and Bumble Bees !
.
.
These were the Morning Glories in the Early Spring when it warmed up enough to set them outside from the Cellar.   They sure grew nicely in this rich soil !
.

.
My Honey going in the Garden Shed for some hand tools to dig up some roots !
.

.
.
Hard work all day and I did a Bar B Q of Salmon Steak !
.
.
Supper was Grilled Salmon Steaks, Butternut Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Koosa, Vadalia Onion an Mushrooms cooked in Butter for dinner !
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Ahhhh, at least I get to SEE someone who can get things to grow. LOL Looking good and for danged sure you can make food look like I cna reach in and take a bite.
The work paid off, I know you guys worked hard.
Sending love from down here.
Sherry & jack