Saturday, November 20, 2021

Keeping Busy

 Well things have slowed down a little, we are not on the road every day to Doctors for awhile and both are feeling better.  Weather is cooler, we have had a lot of frosts and flowers are done but I am still getting some blossoms on my Roses !!

.

.

My Pink Roses are still Blossoming but slowly the Frost is getting to them !

.

.
My Dad's Old English Tea Roses are still putting out a few nice Tea Roses but soon will quit as it gets colder !
.
.
The Halloween lights shown above are down and we are putting up the Christmas Lights.
.
.
The Bride just had a Birthday, she got this box from her Mother for her Birthday, it was something we needed.
.
.
We needed new Tables beside our Chairs and found them and My Honeys Mother bought them for us, all I had to do after they were delivered was to put them together !
.
.
After help from the Wife we got them unpacked, sorted and using glue, screws and wooden pegs we got both of them together and they now nicely sit beside each of our recliners !!  The lower right corner of the picture is the blonde tables we replaced, they went to the basement for now !
.
.
This was November 20,  7 years ago when we lived in West Side Terrace !
.
Hope it holds off for awhile for it settles in this year !!
.
..
.























.


1 comment:

jack69 said...

Good job on the stands. Since the only thing I can grow is ivy, I was surprised that roses would bloom this late up there. Glad both of you are doing well, take care and I shivered at the older picture.
Sending the best of thoughts and prayers for BOTH of you guys. TAke care.

Sherry & jack