Thursday, November 4, 2021

Seasons and Reasons

 Well, I sit here tired, sore and Blessed,  Last week  I went to the Doctor and had a Stress Test on the Tread Mill, I was having chest discomfort and short of breath.   Doctor said he would review my results so we went home.   We were home for about an hour when the Phone Rang and it was the Doctors Office, they wanted me back at the Office regarding my Stress Test,   Went back and Doctor admitted me directly to the Hospital,  Short time later Ambulance arrived and Transferred me to Syracuse to St. Joseph's in Syracuse where I was admitted to the ICU on 5th floor.  Prepped and taken into Surgical Room for Heart Cath.

.

Doctors found I had a 90% Blockage on *(Right Coronary Artery) during Heart Cath and opened it up and inserted a Xience Heart Stent: 4mm X 14mm.  Few days in Hospital and home resting.

We have started into the Early part of *(Winter), we have had some Hard Frosts and *Snow !!!

.

I haven't Posted much as there is just the usual going on, eat, sleep, putter around, Church, Legion, Doctors, Treatments,  *Repeat !   But we are Truly Blessed !!!!!  There are others far worse off than we are.

,

I had the Son in Law over.  The old Fire Place in the Cellar "Gave up the Ghost" and quit.  It was old enough that replacement Parts were not available, it needs the igniter and Pilot Light.

.

.
This was the comfortable spot on a cold day,  we were given the Natural Gas Vent less Fire Place and used it all last Fall and Winter !
.
.
This is the replacement Heater my Son In Law Installed while I sat and watched, still not able to do much after my Hospital Visit.
.
.
This is the unit all installed, fired it up and let it burn off with the window open for about 20 minutes to get rid of the coatings on it and then turned it on Auto and it warmed up the cellar to a nice 78 degrees  and it is 31 outside right now.
.
.
My Honey resting under the watchful eye of "Tipper" !

.
Soon should be able to get back to playing Music and using my right Arm in a few days !
.
.
All set an tuned an ready !  Just can't use that right arm or lift anything over 5 pounds !
.
Hope everyone stays Healthy and is ready for Winter !!
.
.

3 comments:

jack69 said...

Thanks for the update, HOWEVER, you gotta do better and stay out of sick bay!!! Man we are so glad they put the stent in, that should help bunches. Hope your sweetheart is also coping, bless her heart. I know sew worries about you, she has to. We know Tipper is good for her. HUG her for us but do it lightly so as not to EXCITE your OLD self. LOL
The guitars look great, I know they give you a lot of outlet and pleasure (as well as others when you entertain).
Y'all be safe and settle in for the winter.
Love from here
Sherry & jack hoping to head for Florida Sunshine soon.

jack69 said...

PS: Prayers for you both. We think of you BOTH often...

salemslot9 said...

Hi Woody
My John likes the photo of your music room.
Which guitar do you play the most?
I hope your kitty is alright. :)