Friday, December 10, 2021

Outside

We got about an inch of Snow, so after going up to the Bank and picking up the Raffle Items and taking them to Church and Getting some Groceries, *(Now we're Broke) " can't believe the cost of Groceries now and some things that are not available !   We came home, unpacked and went outside as it was almost 36 degrees !

.

. My Honey on the deck with the new Sno Joe we got for the deck so she does not have to shovel,  I can't or am not supposed to shovel snow due to Heart Issues !  My Honey likes to Shovel for the exercise !
.
.
This "Sno Joe" is Battery Operated and the Wife says it is easier to use than the Electric One with the Cords !!!
.

.
.
The Flag in the Rose Garden has started to come apart and the stick is bent so I replaced it today and strung up some more Christmas Lights !!
.
.
Getting her exercise she shoveled the driveway entrance , this is the Snow we have got that the Village of Deferiet had their Crew$ Plow several times,  $$$$$$$$$   Such a waste of Tax Payer Money as tomorrow it is supposed to RAIN!!!!!!
.
.
I put more Christmas Lights on the Hydrenga Bush at the corner of the House and will get a Picture after I charge up the Camera as the Battery is going flat !
.
Tomorrow is the Big Army/Navy Foot Ball Game and if you see Facebook you can see the ribbing that we are giving each other over who is Gonna Win and I believe this year will end out Losing Streak,  "GO NAVY" !
.
Jack and Sherry,    Shipslog made it up to their place from Florida with only a Few Problems in the Motor Home !
.



.
Almost Bedtime after I take my Pills !!!
.

.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I hope all you get is rain. Looking at the national forecast yesterday I thought you might get 6-12 inches. YEP things are going out of sight cost wise; about $300 at the Truck stop and they were still short of help. Of course that was about 80 gallons.
The blower will be nice to have. I have never even seen one except in pictures. I am sure that is good exercise (shoveling) but I am also sure it could be too much sometimes.
Love you guys and also will pull for the USN. LOL
Sherry & jack down here in a cloudy but warm day