Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Weather

 Used to be growing up you could predict the weather, either by a ache in a knee joint or a painful shoulder, maybe joints in the hand would tell "Old Timers" of approaching Storm.   We have had, Snow, Rain, Wind, Warm Weather, more Snow then warmed up !! 

.

.

The above picture of me is December 135h outside puttering around on the Christmas Lights !

.

.
My Honey outside checking the Yard Christmas Tree we added lights to, not bad when we can run around outside in T Shirts !
.

.

I made some more Christmas Cookies, My favorite Cookie !!

.

.
I made a couple dozen cookies and gave some to a couple of my Neighbors here in Deferiet !  I sent a few up to Church in Carthage to our Minister !
.

.

Above are some delicious decorated Christmas Cookies I made ! 

.

Everyone Stay Healthy and Safe ! 

.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Hey, you are a pretty good BAKER. Looks good. Both of you are looking good also. That weather is crazy. We are doing well here. With Sherry's good report we will head South just as soon as we can see the grands and issue Christmas Presents. LOL
The best to you guys. It is always a pleasure to visit with you. Take care of yourselves. LIFE is GOOD.
Sherry & jack smiling down here.