Thursday, December 23, 2021

Putter day with Plants

Well we were up early and My Honey went to Church and met the Ladies to get set for Christmas Eve Service and Iwent to the Legion to do Paperwork, finished up and home.  I had a plant, *(funeral arrangement) from my Great Nephew I have kept going and I took it apart and replanted each of the combo plants seperately.  I had them down in a cellar window after repotting them.

.

.
Above is the Plant I brought home from the Funeral Home and kept alive after my Brothers's Sons Funeral !
.

.
4 of the Plants in the Cellar window and they didn't do well as they faced the west side with limited sun !
.

.
Above room is the laundry Room and this window faces East and West sunshine and My Honeys African Violets do well in there  SO:.
.

.
I had my Honeys Help and I put up a Window Shelf and transferred the Plants up stairs to see if the will hopefully do better !  The tall Plant is the Wife's Amarylis Plant which is gonna be all Blossoms out for Christmas it looks !
.
.
The 5 African Violets are doing Great in the Laundry Room with a East West window !
.
Now we wait to see if the Plants do well !
.
.
These were my 4 Beautiful Jades I grew, they were very old.   Something got to them and they all developed wet rot and I sadly watched them slowly die !
.


I did manage to get some leaves off a small Healthy stem and placed it in some sand in a cool dark area !
.
.
Out of my 4 large Jades I have managed to start these 2 plants in Sand in Jelly Jars !!!   Hope they make it as I have them in a Easterly Window !
.

Christmas is Coming, Our Service is at 5PM Friday Night and we have the Honor of Ushering which we have done in our Church for about 25 Years under different Pastors !
.
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Love the last Christmas Card Picture, Y'all are looking good.
I certainly respect you people who can talk plants into growing. Yours are definitely beautiful. I love the plants, but hate to see one die at my hands.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL,
Sherry & jack