Saturday, January 1, 2022

Welcome Aboard 2022

 Well, It's out with the Old and In with the New so we welcome a new Year, 2022,  My Birthday is February 20th,  or 2/20.  My other number is 111 or November 1st which is my Honeys Birthday !

.

.
We took out the bag of Christmas wrapping Paper and put it in the Fire Pit, as you can see on January 1st, there is "No Snow" on Saturday, first day of 2022 !!!  BUT It will change soon !
.  We did have to rearrange the Christmas Tree Lights on my Blue Spruce as a small strand went out. It was nice out and a good day to do it !   I had to be very careful walking on uneven ground and went slowly but surely and was careful !!
.
We enjoyed the time outside, It was about 38 degrees, there was a slight drizzle of rain but it was nice watching the small fire !
.
.
Dinner was New York Strip Steak, Medium Rare drizzled with Garlic and Shrimp in Buttered Pasta with Mandarin Orange slices topped off with a small Glass of Wine.     We used to do this New Years Eve but can't eat that late anymore so we adjusted !
.
Going to miss our "High Noon Lunch this Month because of my Back !!!!!
.
.

.
.
.
.


2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I am drooling over your meal. Happy New Year to you and your sweet wife- Diana

jack69 said...

Nana said wht I would have said. You still got it. Y'all make food look too good. Sorry your back demands you miss the get together, but glad you are moving around. Enjoyed the photos..
From Florida sending love your way (Hug that sweet honey!)
Sherry & jack