Friday, December 31, 2021

Winter maybe

Well, its the last day of December, we are saying goodbye to the year 2021, It can be said that it was a year of ups and downs.  But "Time and Tide Wait For No Man" so we march on ready to say goodbye and "Hello" to 2022 !

.

.
This coming year I welcome my 75th Journey around the Sun !  I am Blessed to be here and also "Thankful" and all I can say is "God Is Good" !
My Birthday is February 20th or 220.  This should be an interesting year of 2022 !.
,
.
 As this shows December is going out quietly, We had rain today and the Temp was almost 40 degrees !
.
.
The back yard has lots of Grass showing and the Rabbits are enjoying it this year but I feel it is going to change soon !
.
.
The Old Back aches, It is sore and I spend as much time as I can laying down,  It's good there is not more damage than there is !   It is gonna just take time to heal up !
.
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and may 2022 be a Great Healthy Fun Filled year !
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

you are glad that SORE is all, with that fall it could have been.... BUT let's not think of that. That first graphic is SOOOO true. Strange isn't it. Unless you become demented, that wonderful brain does not age...
Love you two. Hope the New Year is the BEST YET!
Take care.. Yep the weather is WILD!!
Sherry & jack in Florida where today is supposed to be 84.. We may have real FLA weather for a day or two. LOL
Sherry & jack, thinking of you two!!!~