Sunday, March 13, 2022

Changes

Well, it was time to "Spring Ahead" by setting the clocks ahead 1 hour so we set them ahead.  I do enjoy the extra time at the end of the day.  That is 1 change I do love to enjoy out side, fishing, sitting around a fire, sitting on the deck, puttering in the year !!

.

I guess we get used to "Change" !    Like it or not not like Wine or Cheese we age, some for the better, some for the worse !

.

.
I was born at 10AM on February 20,  came in at 9 Pounds an 4 ounces.  had my first Hair cut at 6 Months old, have it in an envelope !  
.
Above is me on the left, My sister Janice who has passed away and my Cousin Ronnie Whitford who was killed in an accident when he was 13 years old, this in about the earliest Picture I have of me,  I sure have "Changed" since this picture !
.
.
This is me and my Oldest Brother John who has passed away and me as a Baby !!
.
.
Janice, (RIP)  my Dad,  Sister Beverly holding me on the front lawn of our house !
.
.
This my sister Beverly who lives in Arizona in the winter, My Sister Janice, (RIP) and my Brother Donnie, (RIP) who has passed away and Janice holding me !! 
.
.
My Mother Holding me as a Baby,  Me and My Mother after  My Graduation !  I sure did change !!!
.
.
Yes, I did change, and Still Changing !     
.
.

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Enjoy the pictures. Amazing how many RIP statements there and here. It is good to still be above the grass.
You do look like your dad in the later pictures you have had here. It was good to see the post and we really do enjoy the old pictures.
Something about those b/w pictures that tell a lot.

Love to your Honey, take care and be safe. I know y'all will warm up one day. LOL
Sherry & jack catching the lower side of that snow thingee moving North and East..

jack69 said...

PS: We smiled at the foresight of your mom or someone to save that hair. It would be nice to still have some, huh? ;-)