Thursday, March 24, 2022

Almost Winter or Spring

Well, We are both still around,  My Honey's Radiation Treatments are done hopefully for good, she goes in for a check up soon for Blood work and some testing.

.

.
My Arm is now cleared up from my Last Heart Cath on February 18 and is almost back to normal !
.

.


We got an awesome Thunder and Lightning Storm Last night and early morning,  We got almost an Inch of Rain from 10PMto about about 4 AM this morning,

.

.

It was really "crashing and Booming" !  Above is what the sky looked like around midnight off and on !  (Internet Picture)
.
.
The Rain came down Heavy,  This is what the window looked like looking out at the storm and watching the Lightning and listening to the "Thunder Boomers" !
.
We are now in the time frame of almost !!!  Winter is almost over and it is almost Spring but not yet either way.  Today is Sunny but there is a Bitter March Wind !!
.
I read daily Posts from my Blogger Friends Jack and Sherry at "Shipslog" !  at  Shipslog (shipslog-jack.blogspot.com)
.
He was talking about Dentists on a Post,  Our Dentist is retiring,  We don't have Dental Insurance,  It's costly as Cleanings are $$$$$$ to say nothing of Dental work and I have had a lot of Dental work !!  But I still have 23 of my own Teeth, some teeth were lost on the Job in Bar Fights making arrests and taking a Punch,  some lost fillings and couldn't be repaired,  I do have a costly "Maryland Bridge" in the front and also a costly " White Gold Crown", always wondered if it is really Gold !!!!
.
.
I got this photo on my Phone when they were looking at my Extraction on a Tooth they removed and left me alone in the Room so I snapped the picture !  Lot of Dental work !!
.
Hopefully if we can get these Gas Prices down and some other Costs down we can save up a little in case either one of us will  need future Dental work !
.
Hope they can resolve these Issues in the Ukraine, I feel so bad for these Women and Children being killed and injured.  
.


.

.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

We always enjoy visiting, today I don't feel too much like commenting, so I am canning my comment, and pasting after I read.
I appreciate your patience.
jack with Sherry watching LOL she reads but will not comment. LOL I think that makes her a lurker! ;-) But a sweet one...
Listen to 'em voices!