Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Spring is coming !

 Spring is supposed to be coming !  We hope,    We have been lucky so far this winter in regards to Snow removal,  Great Neighbors have come and cleared out the walks and driveways and Our little "SnowJoe" quit, I called them up and today a brand new one was delivered by FEDEX and "Bingo",  we are back in business with a newer model SnowJoe as it was replaced under Warranty !

.

.
The New SnowJoe replacement !!!!
.
.
Unboxed, all put together, I sprayed with WD40 to prevent Snow from sticking and Batteries all charged !
.
.
My Honey took SnowJoe outside and cleared up some areas the needed it on the sidewalk and she likes it as much as or better than the one we sent back under Warranty !
.
.
We cleaned the Bird Feeders and put out fresh seed and Suet,  It was about 40 degrees outside, we have about 3 feet of Snow and it's Snowing now !
.
.
A Picture from years ago of the Gathering Sled used to collect Sap from the Maple Trees !
.
.
The above is my Grandfathers "Sugar Shanty".
.
.
My Grandfather and Grandmother and my Aunt Marion in front of Gramps Shanty !  I spent many Winter and Spring Hours there !
 .
This Snow is "Sugar Snow",  it is big flakes, wet and heavy,  the Maple Trees have been Tapped and some have started Boiling to make "Maple Syrup"  !
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Good to see you this evening, I have been busy as a beaver. Yes it is great to see Spring time heading our way. WE love that smile on you sweet honey.
It sure eases one's mind when a warranty WORKS!!!
Love the pictures THANKS.
Love me some Maple Syrup!!!!
Sending the best your way...
Sherry & jack