Monday, February 21, 2022

75 Years

Well, I have made it to 3/4 of a Century !    On the 20th I turned 75,   I scared myself on Wednesday the 16th as I went into Unstable Angina, Chest Pain and needed to go to the Emergency Room,  My Honey called 911,  I was scared and in pain, Ambulance Crew arrived and I got to our local Hospital ER about 8PM,  made stable and then Transferred to Syracuse City and St. Joseph's Hospital, Admitted and had the Heart Cath done.  This was a rough one as the prior ones went rather smoothly !  Cath done in the right wrist and Heart checked. Results showed the 14 Stents I have as mostly being OK.  No other issues found, ruling was "Progressive Unstable Angina" !

Spent the Night and wife came down and picked me up.   We were going to have a Big Birthday Party on Sunday the 20th but that was cancelled. 

.

This shows the wrist area where they did the Cath incision, it's sore but healing, I put a Heating Pad on it and try not to use it.
.
.
My Birthday Dinner was Not a nice Prime Rib with the Family but my Honey made my Favorite Shrimp Scampi over Pasta and it was delicious !
.
.
I had a nice Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting and Ice Cream for Dessert !
.
It was a Great Birthday because I was Home and was not in the Hospital and got to sleep in my own bed  ! 
.
.
My Birthday was great as I got to spend it with my Honey, in our own home, we surely are Blessed !!
.
.
My Honey clearing away Snow, Spring is coming soon, we have had some nice days and going to Rain Tomorrow, the 22nd.
.
.
"The Ride Goes On !!!
.
We are Home, Both Holding on and Cherishing our Life together and are enjoying our Blessing "One Day At A Time" !
.
.
.



















.

.



.

 

3 comments:

bobbie said...

14 stents?!?!?! Holy cannoli!!!
CCU nurse ~

bobbie said...

P.S. ~ Happy Birthday!

jack69 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I know it could have been easier, BUT WE are glad you are still around to get even older. WE both are fortunate to have our LOVE to take care of us. Take care of yourself, and I know you enjoy your own bed, now shipmate, make sure you ONLY SLEEP in it for a few days!
Sending the best your way with love.
Sherry & jack smiling down here.