Friday, April 8, 2022

Duck Feet

 WoW,  We have gotten some Rain,  we now have gotten 1 1/2 inches of rain in last 2 days that shows up on the rain gauge !

.

.
One good thing about the Rain is that it dissolved all the Crabgrass Killer I spread !!  It was a nice sunny day but a very Bitter Wind and cold,  I wore my heavy shirt outside and also in my Office at the Legion this morning while catching up on some paperwork !  It is Election of Officers this Month and Installation of Officers in May and Once again I have been nominated for Historian and Public Affairs Officer!
.
Right now at 1945 hours it is clouding up and can see some rain drops on the sidewalk !
.
Sadly My wife's Aunt June passed away in Okeechobee yesterday, passed in her sleep while in Hospice, she was 85 years old !      Nice Lady and always treated us well !
.
.
Lunch was Pizza, Black Beans and Rice and Root Beer,  Later it was a nice couple hour Nap in my Recliner in the Sunshine !
.
Hoping it starts warming up soon, We are waiting for the Barn Swallows to show up as thats usually a sign warmer weather is coming, we do have some yellow dandelions which means the Bullheads are biting !
.
.
.


2 comments:

jack69 said...

The death of your Aunt drew my mind down to Okee. We sure like that area. Glenda who comments here still lives there but we haven't been able to get down this year.
Congratulations on the re-election. I m sure your work is appreciated, lots of folks shy away from responsibility when they can.
;-) hugs all round and be safe...

NanaDiana said...

We had the wettest March here (Green Bay, WI) in 180 years! Crazy weather and it has been cold. The ground is still frozen so there is no where for the water to go. I hope you have a wonderful Palm Sunday- Diana