Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Spring has Sprung

 Well, here is hoping that Spring is here finally and warmer weather and sunshine is just around the corner with some nice sunny days to enjoy !

.

I have been on some new Medications and 1 I am just finishing up with tomorrow my last Pill for a while and the other Medicine was a Breathing Treatment that caused more problems than it helped,  but, all things considered I am doing Great !

.

.
Got in the Garden Shed, hooked up the Battery on the John Deere and put the key in the ignition and the Old Girl fired right up,  drove it outside and around the lawn then got the mower out and the Spreader out !
I spread about 25 pounds of "Crabgrass Killer" and fertilizer on front and back lawns !
.
.
Nice being outside with just a T Shirt on and some Sunshine !
.
.
My Honey out getting some yard work done and enjoying the fresh air and sunshine !!!
.
.
Nice to be outside finally after a long Winter !
.
I have had to cut down on watching too much News and World Events as it was causing me some undue Stress but it is another "Repeat of the Past" !      We need to Pray !
.
.
.
.
Pray for our Military !

2 comments:

jack69 said...

My sister would say that looks like fun, I must say it does look like a satisfying time, but also WORK. LOL Y'all are looking good and that means a bunch. Enjoy spring we are moving back to our own front yard today, hoping we have a driveway, but are not expecting it.
;-)

Woody said...

Hope they got yer "Driveway " done, would like to see Pictures ! Was 61 today and Sunny, a Heat Wave !!! Take Care, Stay Busy, sending down Cheerful Thoughts and Love, Gary and Anna Mae !