Thursday, June 9, 2022

Rain, Duck Feet

We sure have had Rain,  we got just over an Inch of rain, couple days later we got 3/4 of an inch and today we so far have had just over a 1/2 i9nch of rain !  

.

.        Feel like I have Duck Feet !
.
.
So it was a great day for my daily afternoon nap I like my "Naps",  after I had my last "Spell"  Doctor said it would be a good Idea if I rested every afternoon and give my Brain a chance to "reboot"  so I follow Doctors Orders !!
.
.
My Honeys Brother, Sister and her at a wake for My Honeys Uncle David who just passed away at the Veterans Center.
.
.
We just celebrated Uncle David's 80th Birthday at beginning of the year and lost him half way thru the year, (Sad) !
.
.
R - L:  me, wife, Matt, Mother in Law Irene  who is Uncle David's sister, Rosey and Garry at the wake for Uncle David !
.
Yesterday we went and got our Booster shots !  Nothing to it, No Pain or side effects but extra protection !
.
.
.
 

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I need to get the booster myownself. Some folks are really missed, sorry to hear about Uncle David...
Yeah, it is about time you started following the Dr's orders. LOL Well it was Donald Duck Day yesterday, so it fit right in!!!
;-)