Saturday, June 11, 2022

Garage/ Yard Clean up an Bird Day

Well, we had a nice day today, we had sunshine and temps all the way up to 78 in the sun,   I planted Morning Glories and cut sod away from the plot !  Then I headed for the Garage.

.

. If you look close you can see the top of my Work Bench in the Garage, I sorted screw drivers, wrenches, Pliers,  sorted screws, washers, nuts and bolts and sheet rock screws!!!  Then I took the water hose and sprayed down and cleaned the floor,  Looks Good !

.

Next the Tea Rose Bush's got sprayed with Soapy Water and checked for bugs, they are really doing well and lots of Roses on these 2 bushs !

.

.
Got the Moss Rose and Inpatients Planted and fertilized now just got to wait till they fill in !
.
.
Dinner time and I BBQ some Pork Steaks !
.
.
We have 4 chiupmunks and a a nasty Red Squirrel along with several Grey Squirrels,  This fella Taking Sun Flower seeds off my shoe is "Chipper" !He wanders the Garage looking for spilled or dropped seeds.
.
.
Picture is supposed to be us having our very "First" Picnic at the Picnic Table but as you can see it blurred for some reason !
.
We have a nice flock of Baltimore Orioles feeding,  I think these were Babies that hatched and fed here last summer.  I put out Cups of Grape Jam and sliced oranges.
.
.
I caught this fella right in mid flight !
.
.
The Males are bright orange and the Females are a duller color but the Females will drive the Males away from the food !
.
.
This is right outside my Window on the front and this is a Female,  the Males have a Red Band around their Neck !    Feed is 1/4 cup of Sugar and 1 cup of boiled water, they love it !
.
.
All the Solar Nite Lights got a good cleaning and look  nice at night time now !
.
.
The Old Hawk came in for a Meal  but Missed his target !
.
.
.
.
.
We had a great day today !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Every time I clean my work bench I say, "I'm going to keep it this way!" It seems I always lie to myself. LOL Love the pictures. Y'all have a great Sunday!!! ;-)