Saturday, July 23, 2022

Lewis County Fair

The Lewis County Fair is always in July and we try to get up there for at least 1 day !  This year we too My Honeys Mother and went "To The Fair" !

.

.
Lewis County is a county located in the state of New York. The population is about  27,000 people. Its county seat is Lowville. The county is named after Morgan Lewis, the Governor of New York.
.


.
.
Our first stop is usually the Cattle and Horse Barns and look over Animals.
.
.
The Black and White Holsteins are my Favorites as that is what we had on the Farm that I learned to milk first by Hand and then learned to use a Milking Machine !
.
.
The next favorite is the Brown Jersey which my Uncle had,  this one is high in Butter fat Milk !
.
.
The Midway was crowded so we went for Fair Food !
.
.
My Meal was French Fries, Polish Sausage and a Coke and water to Hydrate !
.
.
The ladies ate Steak-Um and French Fries !
.
After our Meal we walked the Midway and the Heat and Humidity were so bad we left !  it was over 90 degrees and 60% Humidity !
.
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

The best I remember was in Wyoming on a whim I went alone, Sherry & company were too tired.
For many years we went to the Stanley County Fair with the Grand's. We should give it another try. Love the pictures. Looking good!
Sherry & jack sending you guys the best...