Thursday, July 28, 2022

Slowing down ?

 I read my Blog Friend Jack's Post and he mentioned about being "Tired" or "Over Doing" !!

You can read about it at:   Shipslog (shipslog-jack.blogspot.com .

.

We cleaned the Car yesterday, Inside and out,  I went and got the Shop Vac and stood on my Head and  lay on my side and got under the seats, in all the cracks and really got it clean. 

Well, after we ate I was beat, I mean the kind of tired where I got in my recliner, leaned back about 1 and dozed off till 4:30 in time to get up and get ready for dinner.

.

.

   I even went to Bed early and had no problem falling right off to sleep after sleeping this hard in the afternoon  !

.

I seem to forget that I am not that young, tireless person who could conquer anything from start to finish !

.

Painted all the Basement walls from start to finish 4 years ago !
.
.
Fixing the cellar sink before painting the walls !
.
Now I find that after an Hour or 2 of "working/Puttering "around I have to stop,   I run out of Steam ! 
.
I know now I have to slow down or I can get into a little trouble !
.
.
This is what happens when I over do it now and I hope I am smart enough to slow down !
.
I would rather be here like I was on this picture of my 65th Birthday !.
.
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Loved that walk thru some of your life. We all know you tend to overdo, That is easy said as I sit here BEAT. LOL It is easy to get carried away and FORGET, we all need a reminder. Take care, be safe and take a break.
I took one today and sat with Sherry in the swing and watched the kitties having a ball. Love to you guys, We do admire your life style....
Sherry & jack down here...