Monday, August 1, 2022

Temps up outside

 Well, it is back warmed up and Humid so have to be careful,, drink lots of water and eat a lot of Watermelon !   I found out Watermelon really helps rehydrate the Body while in the Hospital.

.

.
 Not supposed to but I love "Spitting the Seeds" !!!!!
.
Since we have lived her a few years I have wanted to get the hinges and hardware painted on the Garden Shed and this Morning I started it until it got too hot !
.
While I was puttering around My Honey weeded and dead headed the flowers in the Garden and is getting ready to dig and transplant the Rhubarb Bed !.
.
.
I took off some hardware and cleaned it up for painting !
.
.
I like Black Hardware against a white Background so spraying the hardware for the doors Black Spray !
.
.
While I was doing the Hardware My Honey was putting on a coat of BINZ exterior coating on the "Christmas Angel" we have had for years and Years !  Next coat of Paint is gonna be Exterior White Enamel !
.
.
Weeding Done, I'm Done, Temps are up to about 80+ and Humid so inside and into the Air conditioning! 
.
.


.





















.


.


.


.


.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

You and that girl can sure make things grow, BUT I know it takes work in the yard, and I will not take the time, and when I do it the plants laugh at me as they die... The hardware will look good that is for sure. Take care and enjoy playing inside.....
Love from NC Sherry & jack