Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Puttering around Garage Shed !

 Well, I got the Hinges done and Hardware done and rebraced the Garage !

.

.
I installed overdue Handle, Sliding Bolt and then an upper sliding bolt to close the doors from the inside so I can latch doors from the inside now or the outside !
.
.
The Garden Shed doors have hinges that were painted over that have "Bugged" me so I corrected the issue !
.
.
Probable used more Frog Tape than I needed but got them Spray Painted !
.
.
Hinges all painted black Spray and now I have to put a nice coat of semi Gloss exterior Paint on them now !
.
.
Corner of Garage Rebuilt and new Hardware on Doors will now find another Project to work on !
.
.
Next Project is gonna be this back roof,  It is rolled Half Lap and in Winter Builds up a lot of Ice !  Probably not a lot of Insulation between the roof and ceilings below !
.
.
There is 4 rows of over lapping rolled roofing on lower part of the rood which has a slight pitch , upper roof is 3-1 shingles with a 3/12 pitch !
.
.
The bottom edge that I had to put roof coating on is the area I plan on putting 2 rows of rolled metal on.  Gonna get some price quotes on it as I'm not gonna do it !
.
.
The front roof does not build up Ice as the edges have 2 feet of Metal Ice Popper Panels !  These Panels are taller in the center than the edges and seams and when Ice Builds up on the edger over them and pushes them down they Pop back up forcing the Ice to break and slide off !
.
.
.

No comments: